How We Are Serving the Community:
For over 40 years, H. Jack’s Plumbing & Heating Co. has been proud to provide customers with safe and professional skilled trade services. During this COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that you may be spending more time indoors, which can put a strain on your plumbing, air conditioning, and other HVAC systems. This is why our team is committed to being available around-the-clock to fix any problems as quickly and safely as possible, so you can get back to enjoying the comfort of your home.
If you experience any issues with your plumbing, cooling, or HVAC, do not hesitate to call us. We are available 24/7 and offer same-day emergency services.
Ohio: (888) 458-1161
Pennsylvania: (888) 454-8462
New York: (716) 644-5809
How We Are Keeping You Safe:
At H. Jack’s, we promote a work culture that stresses the importance of safety above anything else. Now, more than ever, we are taking extra precautions to protect our employees and customers by implementing the following procedures:
- Any employee who is not feeling well or is experiencing potential COVID-19 symptoms is asked to stay home
- Each team member will have their temperature taken when they arrive at work in the morning
- Technicians are required to wear proper PPE, per industry recommendations (masks, gloves, safety glasses, shoe coverings)
- Work trucks are cleaned and sanitized each day and are all equipped with hand sanitizer
- Technicians are supplied with sanitizing solution and rags to clean up after each service call
- When appropriate for the repairs, only one technician will be sent inside the home to limit the number of people you may come into contact with
What to Expect During Your Service Call:
We know how important home is during times like these, and we want you to know you can still count on us to provide the same quality and professional work we have been offering for decades. The next time we come out for a service call, here is what you can expect from our team:
We will be conducting a brief health survey over the phone before a technician comes to your home. Upon arrival, each technician will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment to keep you safe while they are working, and they will ask to reduce the number of people in the work area to maintain proper social distancing. Once the job is complete, the technician will fully sanitize and clean the work area before leaving.
Thank you for choosing H. Jack’s Plumbing & Heating Co. We truly value and appreciate your business and cooperation during this difficult time. Our team will continue to work in the safest manner possible to provide you and all our customers 24/7 service, every day of the year. It is our privilege to do so.
Your H. Jack’s Plumbing & Heating Team